A lot of folk in the world love to gamble, whether it's just a easy game of lottery or it is a full blown visit to the casino enjoying a game of roulette, everyone gambles. If you did manage to win a lot of money it will make your life a whole lot more simple, or would it? Or would it in fact make it a bad idea, let us take a quick look at the reasons behind both opinions.
1) It would ultimatley give you unlimited financial resources, so you could go anywhere and buy anything you like. You can go on holidays whenever you like and just relax.
2) Buy your dream home and dream car, build your own gym and do whatever you like.
3) Open lots of companies and be your own boss, be in charge of employees throughout the week.
1) A vast amount of people that have a lot of money, become quite rude because they think they can get away with anything.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed every one that was close to them away, they are slowly realising that money does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having too much will not make you know the value of anything, when you are working class you value things such as cars etc, because when they break you will be left to fork out. But when you have a lot of cash you just do not care, basically because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or rakeback then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips