Today, blackjack seems to be one of the most well-known card games. This is because playing blackjack is not hard to learn and play. Different from poker, blackjack does not contain any combinations to remember.
The goal of blackjack is simple: whoever get the sum of two or more card points approximate or equal to 21 result in winning this game. If someone got a card sum more than 21, he/she is said to be lost.
Normally, a player receives two cards and dealer receives one. After the player see their cards, they have to make decision on whether they would hit or stand. When a person calls “Hit”, it means that the sum of his card points is not closed to 21 yet and need one more card. On the contrary if a person calls “Stand”, it means that his card points is approximate or equal to 21 and do not want cards from now on.
Players are permitted to request as many cards as they can, given that they are still not lost (getting over 21.)
However, there are some people who have devised some tips and strategies to get an edge over the other players. Sometimes these tips really can help some people win. We would like to show you 5 secrets that can improve your winning rate.
1. If a player gets 17 or higher, it is always better to stand, and if the player has any number from 13 to 16 and the dealer’s card is 6 or lower, it may be better to stand. But if the dealer has 7 or more, it would be better for a player to hit.
The theory here is, if a dealer has 6 or lower and then he picked a card, and assume that the next card is ten, the dealer cannot stop there but have to go on, so the dealer may have chance to lose. And therefore the other people may want to keep a lower card number.
The rule of thumb: players should always think that the dealer down cards is 10.
2. If a player gets an Ace or 8, split them no matter what dealer card is.
3. A player should remember not to split 10. Chances are, they might end up getting busted.
4. If dealer card is 4,5 or 6, player should think stand on hard 12. While the dealer show 2,3,7 or higher, go for “Hit”!.
5. Do not split 4, 5 or face card if you want to win.
Remember that gambling is a game of chance. However, if you really want to win, paying more attention and observation on each game. If you really want to take your blackjack skills to next level, the-online-gmaing.com has already had a lot of information and software that will help you.