Often the only thing that a novice player would do well to have after getting past the basics and winning a few games are some solid principles to enable them to be focused. Basically, roulette is a game of chance but there are a few tips that can help increase your odd.
Here are some of my proven tips for roulette, which although might not make you rich overnight, should set you on the right track for getting a good win lose ratio:
– Know the table limits. Each roulette table has its own minimum and maximum betting amount, so don’t go to a table thinking you’d only be betting $5 and get persuaded to gamble more.
– This leads to my 2nd tip. Only bet what you are comfortable with. Seasoned gamblers don’t bet to show off, they bet to win money, whether that be $2 or $2,000. It is also a prudent rule to give yourself a set amount of how much you are willing to lose before walking away, so you don’t end up remortgaging the house.
– Get warmed up and have a feel for the table by making minimum bets on either odd or even. It’s easy and gives you that gut feeling as to whether you like or dislike the table.
– Be the boss of your own chips. Amateur gamblers frequently allow the dealer to keep their original bet in place whilst accepting the winning chips they give you. You can move it where you wish!
– You would be surprised how many dealers get in to a predictable and routine way of releasing the ball and you can many times find it easier to predict where it lands. Some dealers do alternate their style of releasing the ball
– Tips for roulette always include the classic Martingale system. Basically if you lose, you double up the next bet to gain back the loss. The problem being that your losing streak may go beyond your bank balance or you might hit the table limit. It’s better to use this with smaller betting amounts.
– Play European tables with only one zero. It gives you better chances as American tables have two zeros. Both types of tables are found in the US so don’t worry.
– Don’t let your mind trick you. For example, when six blacks have gone in a row your mind might start saying (what if it’s a trick, bet black again). Never get in to an argument with your mind.
– Practice on a free fun table.
– Make an effort to protect your bankroll. After you have a reasonable amount of winnings, bet with your profits alone and keep your original balance safe. Then the worst that can happen is you go home with your starting balance.
– It’s best to play in established online casinos because you can’t see the inner workings of a website. They might not be choosing numbers at random or could just be making you lose every time.
Last but not least, play safe and just have a good time. Enjoy the rush but don’t let it destroy your life.